From M5 J26 at Wellington:
- Exit at junction 26 and carry on to the town centre of Wellington.
- Once reaching the centre turn right at the main traffic lights down north street, sign posted Milverton. This is just past the estate agents Stags.
- Carry on following the signs to Milverton until you reach the village. This is about 4 miles.
- On arrival in the village continue through now following signs to Wiveliscombe B3227. This is a further 3 miles.
- When you get to Wiveliscombe, go straight on at the first round about and again straight on at the traffic lights. Continuing on the B3227.
- Follow this road out of the town and for another 3 miles until you reach the village of Waterrow.
- Then go over the bridge and past the pub The Rock. Carry on about 500m passing the caravan park on the left.
- Take the first turning on the left sign posted Stawley and Bathealton.
- Carry on round a sharp corner, then a short distance take 1st right sign posted Ashbrittle and Hagley.
- Carry on for 1 mile, then you will reach a junction and the farm is ahead of you.
- Turn right,then immediately left to enter car park in front of the farmhouse.
Hagley Bridge Farm
Somerset TA4 2BQ
Tel: 01984 629 026
Proprietors: A. A. and A. D. Gibbs